It's like having the quality of the club golf course with the comforts and privacy of your own backyard. 43% of the game is putting, and where better to improve your shot than at your own home?
Benefits of owning a synthetic turf golf green:
• Maintenance Free no cutting, watering, fertilizing, seeding, aerating or spraying and no expensiveequipment to purchase.
• Playable rolls true, holds approach shots, authentic contours.
• Convenient Practice and entertainment needs only steps away.
• Affordable Greens can be designed to meet almost every budget with virtually no maintenance costs.
• Durable Years of enjoyment while maintaining its visual attraction.
In addition to being an outstanding professional practice surface, our greens provide a gathering place where you can spend quality time teaching your kids and entertaining friends. It will not only improve the quality of your game it will improve your life!
Portable / Modular Putting Greens
Portable and modular putting greens are extremely durable, weather-resistant, UV protected and color safe. The putting greens come in four standard size modular configurations. Additionally, the greens are completely customizable. Unlike the popular modular greens found in retail stores and golf chains, these modular greens come outfitted with its exclusive NP50 surface. NP50 is a cross-stitched, nylon putting surface which perfectly replicates bent grass putting greens.
The rugged panels which comprise the modular and portable putting greens’ foundation weigh an average of seven pounds each and are easily shipped and stored. Modular putting greens are a realistic practice aid. Users can expect to see tangible results on the course, on the green and on their score cards.
Custom sizes and shapes are available.
For more information on our line of putting greens, please contact us for more information!
Copyright © 2006-2009, VHC Athletics. All Rights Reserved.